Friday, October 7, 2011

Do Not Tap On The Glass

Treat the Reptile House with respect.

You will not make anything move by tapping on the glass. The only thing you will accomplish is stressing the animals that I then have to handle. How would you feel if I came to your house, job or school and started banging on your windows and shouting "Move!"? The first time you may just lose bowel and/or bladder control. Hundreds of times every day you may go insane. I would.

Please don't let your children tap on the glass. I have to stop what I'm working on every 15-30 minutes to tell yet another group what should be common sense. Or least common courtesy.

In case you didn't notice, the two sets of glass doors have pull handles and push bars. Cleaning hundreds of people's funky grease and germs is not how I want to spend my mornings. And there is also a No Food/Drink sign on the door. It's there for a reason. That includes the precious toddlers in strollers dropping their juice boxes or Cheerios, and then the stroller crushing them into the carpet. It also includes spitting out sunflower seeds all over the floor. Eww. The reptile house is not a trash can, so please use the cans provided outside to dispose of your garbage.

The two pictures show the nasty fingerprints on one of the doors this morning and a sign on the same door.


No comments:

Post a Comment